Digital Web Wants Your Talent
Digital Web Magazine is looking for people to help with a redesign of their site and their weekly publication. This is a terrific opportunity to use your skills, get more exposure, and have lots of fun with a more-than-worthy cause. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with top-notch folks in the field, including Nick Finck, Molly Holzschlag, Meryl Evans, Rudy Limeback, Peter Fielding, Ben Henick, Jesse Nieminen, James McNally, and others.
If you have one or more of the skills listed below and a little time to give to this popular independent magazine, click on the corresponding links to learn more and to get in touch with them.
- graphic designer (print and web / Illustrator / Photoshop)
- information architect (site flow / Visio)
- logo designer (branding / Illustrator / Photoshop)
- web designer (layout / Photoshop)
- web developer (markup / hand-coding)
- web programmer (backend / SQL / PHP)
- writers (word or text)
- curators (linkbot, webtrends)
- editors (word or text)