Sun

DEC

Back Soon!

I’ve taken a temporary break from addng new content, but I will be back soon!

06:45 pm, pst 7 December, 2003 Comments, Trackbacks (13) ·

Categories: Personal

Comments

1. Welcome back! (your blog is in my rss aggregrator)

12:24 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by KO

2. Several of you noted that I've inquired about Shirley Kaiser in the past few weeks. In the wee hours this...

08 Dec, 2003Trackback from Rodent Regatta

trackback #2 permalink ·

3. We’ve kinda figured that one out for ourselves by now :)

"Soon" sounds very promising though.

Looking forward to your return.

06:58 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Lars

4. Hope things are okay. Your fan club has been missing their Friday Feasts! Glad to know you’re coming back soon!

09:28 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Steve

5. Now this is a good message! Welcome back in the blogosphere.

I already was wondering aloud if you were a case of blog depri ;-)

09:37 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Oskar van Rijswijk

6. Good to hear, was getting concerned, hope all’s okay.

jd

12:57 pm, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by John Dowdell

7. Good to see that everything is ok and look forward to your updates.

01:54 pm, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Sian

8. whew, was beginning to worry—nice to hear you’ll be back soon, i’m sure there are many people like me who have missed your weekly posts

04:06 pm, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by rudy

9. Temporary break, yeah...we didn’t notice.

09:07 am, pst10 December, 2003Comment by Daniel Talsky

10. I’m glad to see this post that you are just taking a break. :) Breaks are good. :)

07:47 pm, pst15 December, 2003Comment by kristine

11. Hope things are okay. and look forward to your updates.

08:40 pm, pst24 December, 2003Comment by jerry

12. I have to say...I am dying to know how you made such elegant folding menus! I’ve been all over the web in search of a good one, and yours is the best. Very simple and beautiful, with no flickering images. Have I buttered you up enough for some pointers? : ^ D

08:25 pm, pst27 December, 2003Comment by Mindy

13. Hi, Mindy,

Many have asked me about this. I went ahead and wrote some information about it at my next post, Collapsible Menus. I hope that helps!

03:03 pm, pst28 December, 2003Comment by Shirley Kaiser

Cover - CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions, by Andy Budd, with Simon Collison, Cameron Moll. Published February 13, 2006.

Cover: Dont Make Me Think, Second Edition (2005), by Steve Krug.

Page last modified 14 July, 2007 - 10:19pm PDT Page load time: 0.011481 seconds.