Sun

DEC

Back Soon!

I’ve taken a temporary break from addng new content, but I will be back soon!

06:45 pm, pst 7 December, 2003 Comments, Trackbacks (13) ·';}?>

Categories: Personal

Comments

1. Welcome back! (your blog is in my rss aggregrator)

12:24 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by KO

comment #1 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

2. Several of you noted that I've inquired about Shirley Kaiser in the past few weeks. In the wee hours this...

08 Dec, 2003Trackback from Rodent Regatta

trackback #2 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

3. We’ve kinda figured that one out for ourselves by now :)

"Soon" sounds very promising though.

Looking forward to your return.

06:58 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Lars

comment #3 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

4. Hope things are okay. Your fan club has been missing their Friday Feasts! Glad to know you’re coming back soon!

09:28 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Steve

comment #4 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

5. Now this is a good message! Welcome back in the blogosphere.

I already was wondering aloud if you were a case of blog depri ;-)

09:37 am, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Oskar van Rijswijk

comment #5 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

6. Good to hear, was getting concerned, hope all’s okay.

jd

12:57 pm, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by John Dowdell

comment #6 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

7. Good to see that everything is ok and look forward to your updates.

01:54 pm, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by Sian

comment #7 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

8. whew, was beginning to worry—nice to hear you’ll be back soon, i’m sure there are many people like me who have missed your weekly posts

04:06 pm, pst 8 December, 2003Comment by rudy

comment #8 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

9. Temporary break, yeah...we didn’t notice.

09:07 am, pst10 December, 2003Comment by Daniel Talsky

comment #9 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

10. I’m glad to see this post that you are just taking a break. :) Breaks are good. :)

07:47 pm, pst15 December, 2003Comment by kristine

comment #10 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

11. Hope things are okay. and look forward to your updates.

08:40 pm, pst24 December, 2003Comment by jerry

comment #11 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

12. I have to say...I am dying to know how you made such elegant folding menus! I’ve been all over the web in search of a good one, and yours is the best. Very simple and beautiful, with no flickering images. Have I buttered you up enough for some pointers? : ^ D

08:25 pm, pst27 December, 2003Comment by Mindy

comment #12 permalink ·'; else echo '·'; ?>

13. Hi, Mindy,

Many have asked me about this. I went ahead and wrote some information about it at my next post, Collapsible Menus. I hope that helps!

03:03 pm, pst28 December, 2003Comment by Shirley Kaiser